Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Cash Grind Continues

10/7/07 +£423
11/7/07 -£217
12/7/07 £-600
13/7/07 -£200
14/7/07 + £720
15/7/07 +£30
16/7/07 +£550

total = +£926

So another -600 day. As M3boy allued to on the last post, £1/2 is very swingy indeed. I feel, however that i am getting more used to the level with everyday, i know more of the players trends and traits.

Im feeling confident of agood showing in newcastle on friday, im in the holiday inn with colchester kev and my mates from home are coming up on saturday for a night out, so if i dont make day two i'll be out with the lads. Obviously i want to still be in come final day.
Last twice i have played these Gukpt's ive not played my game and played far too tight, This will change on thursday.
gl all

2 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

Good Luck in Newcastle. You might aswell try and assemble a massive stack in the first day and if it fails go hit it hard in Newcastle with your mates.

Should be a good laugh.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Tom Critchlow said...

Hi Mate,

Sorry for contacting you via the comments but I couldn't find an email address for you. I was hoping that you might be able to cast your eye over my website:

www.livewirepoker.co.uk

It's a website designed to allow you to find local cash games across the UK. Currently there's not a lot there but we're looking to expand and I was wondering if you could possibly add in any games you know about?

Also - if you're up Leeds way drop me a line as that's where I play :-)

many thanks

Tom

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home