Tuesday, June 19, 2007

WSOP blues

As most of my internet msn poker buddies head off to the WSOP this year to enjoy the masses of tournaments for every pocket i am rueing my luck and play at the start of the year, which has postponed my vegas dream for another year.

Looking back on my cold run i feel that it may have only taken a week off poker to turn things around. Im sure i will be joining the likes of Pab, moorman, gregior, flushy, m3boy next year in the quest for a gold bracelet and the title of world champion in one of the many disciplines.

On the home front im still making good progress on my cash game on DTD. By the end of the month my target is £3000 profit, which should put me in good stead to takle the £1/2 games where a £7k + month is not unheard of, especially with the hours i will be putting in.


My cash game has improved ten-fold recently as it needs to in order to pay for the summers activities which include the annual trip to lowlands music festival in amsterdam

www.lowlands.nl pretty sick line up this year.


GL to all in vegas....

Rick

3 Comments:

Blogger M3boy's Poker Blog said...

Cheers Rich

Myself, I am actually not playing any WSOP events, unless I get a decent cash in the Binions fessie. I am playing that for 9 days out of the 14 I am there.

Cheers for the good wishes

8:37 PM  
Blogger Alex Martin said...

Hi Clam,

Whats ur alias on D2D?

al

1:08 PM  
Blogger Pinky said...

Hey. nice blog.

I stumbled here during your argument with Vaughn at the £100 tables ;-)

See you back on the virtual felt.

mrpink

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home