Friday, July 06, 2007

Baptism of Fire!

Today was the 1st day of my Full Trader on DTD so i woke up nice and early and loaded a £1/2 table up, and proceeded to lose three buy ins within 4 hours. I thought i was crazy, some of these guys are fricken insane, i have played a lot higher than this level in the past and been succesful, well not losing too much.

The preflop play is so aggressive there is a re-raise at least 1/3 hands and continuation bets are getting snapped off right left and centre. I think im gonna need a new ploy if im gonna adjust to this level quicky. I was extremely card dead today and didnt hit any big hands or man made hands. I think i will have to tone down the preflop raising % quite a lot for this level and adopt a more patient approach. Maybe, on the otherhand i just had 'one of those days' i am extremely confident i can average £3-4k per month at this level so im gonna record my winnings on this blog

profit/loss £-600

1 Comments:

Blogger M3boy's Poker Blog said...

Be very carefull Rick

The £1 £2 game on DTD can have HUGE swings - just a warning.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home