Thursday, August 21, 2008

Challenge, done-ish

In 2 days of grinding thunders and a bit of PLO on dtd i withdrew the £250 i deposited and was left with the £550 for the dtd deepstack tommorow afternoon at 3:00pm. 15k chips and a 90 minute clock i think, should be good for me and i really think ill put on a good show.

had a 2nd in the $50w1(cubed) on tilt a few nights ago for $4,600. Was a strange night i was in the top 10 in chips of 5/6 of the tournies i had left. Took some brudel brudel beats but this made up for it.

Im concentrating on full tilt more than stars at the moment as i have rakeback on there, and i always seem to be better with the majority of my roll on one sight and just depositing bits and bobs on other sites for shots.

I really wanna get cracking on Ipoker but this laptop stops me from downloading it. arrrrrrrg.
there are a few good afternoon-early evening comps i like on there so ill see if i can fix this soddin laptop.

Ive been hovering around the early teens in the pocket fives Uk rankings. I feel that i should be Top 10 here however some of the guys play 7 sites contributing to their scores whereas i play just stars and tilt.

So a 4pm-9pm sesh playing everything on tilt, gotta be in bed by about 2:00am for an afternoon train to notts to win this deepstack. First prize should be around £22,000 so lets bring it home.

Also i gotta give my mate Jeannie a shout, she is one of only 2/3 female readers i have so Hi, your brill!

Rick

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Sorry to trouble you but I have an opportunity you MAY be interested in.

I work for both the Big Slick in Purley and the Full House in Reigate poker clubs, Also I am the Affiliate Manager for Big Slick Online which is our own skin on the IPOKER network. Aside from the Gutshot and obviously now DTD they are probably the two biggest clubs in the UK with around 10000 members between them. We have dealer dealt tourneys every night of the week as well as regular £20K guaranteed monthly tournaments.

Would you be interested in acting as an affiliate for the online site and also possibly sponsorship from the clubs ? I am sure you are aware IPOKER network (the same as Blue Sq,VC etc) is the biggest in Europe and we now guarantee over £12million a month in tourneys.I am VERY confident I can give you both the BEST affiliate deal for you recommending players but also the BEST "loyalty deal" if you play on IPOKER yourself ?

Your blog is frankly excellent and I assume you must be getting decent traffic and of course you must know loads of players which is obviously ideal for me.

If this is of any interest to you then please contact me crm@bspoker.co.uk or mayur_patel10@hotmail.com and if not then apologies for troubling you.

Kind Regards

Mayur Patel

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your sick graft never ends rick

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Richard, I assume you like boys, cause you are about to meet a lot. You stupid piece of shit.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home