Friday, November 09, 2007

Holy Macau!

just won a $109ds for a $4,500 package to macau. Im delighted as i bubbled for a seat last week in the step 6 qualifier. My mate booder won his seat from fpp points so its guaranteed to be a good trip. Since stars give you the option of a twin room or single room ive decided to take my dad. The flights are £316 return which isnt at all bad.

Blackpool northern Lights festival starts this weekend and encorporates the GUKPT main event. I have tossed and turned about this schedule as i dont like some of the events and refuse to buy in directly to the main event. Theres a super sat tonight on BSQ so ill nip to the boozer for a few early bar ales, nip back at 9 (maybe) and see what i can do.

If i fail to win a seat to the main event, my plan for blackpool is this.

Arrive with my mate ash on sunday and play the £150 double chance. Stay overnight. Ive jut gotten onto the 24 bandwagon so will take season 3 with me so i can mooch about all day monday watching it, then probably play the £300 with one rb or addon like a freezout and only add-on if its essential. I will play the £500 freezout on the tuesday. If i get any scores in these 3 events ill stay for the main event. Ill play some single table's for a seat to main and prob chuck about £250 at it if need be.

Since i won the macau seat last night, which is only a week after blackpool I will be fine if i miss the main event. But obv id love to play it.

Watched my t.v debut this week and was a little disappointed in the hands that were and were not shown. Although i didnt get as much stick as i expected from the commentators for stacking off with KQ. My game plan 3 handed was to steamroll these guys but i fell at the first hurdle. Meh.

Gl to all in whatever ventures take your fancy this weekend and next week. Rick

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

update your blog mate.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Alex Martin said...

update ur blog hippy.

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I saw your post on another blog and figured I’d check yours out and give you a headsup about a WPT giveaway I’m running this year.

A lot of players want to participate in a 10K buyin event, but most lack the skills or experience, so if I gave that way it would be like giving away a lottery ticket. Unless they got very lucky they probably wouldn’t do much with it.

So I tried to come up with something that I felt would be a much better prize for the majority of poker players. I’m giving away a WPT Battle For The Season Pass III package this year on my site.

You can win a weeklong vacation in the Bahamas, training from the pros (over 20 in attendance last year) and entry into up to three tournaments while you’re down there. One of the tournaments is a 3-day deep-stacked event with a number of WPT, cash and boot camp prizes. The grand prize is a $100,000 WPT Season Pass plus $10K in cash for expenses.

You can use the WPT Season Pass to enter any World Poker Tour events you want (ten 10K events, a mix of 5K, 15K, etc)

The first free satellite is being held on Full Tilt Poker Sunday, February 10th, 2008 at 14:00 (2pm EST)

Right now there's only 34 players signed up, the top 4 advance to a single-table semi-final in February. The fields aren't going to get any smaller as word of this promotion spreads. So if you want in, you'll want to play some of the earlier events to have less competition.

Hope the tables & life are treating you well, and I hope you’ll take a shot at winning this prize!

Also, feel free to contact me via email from my site, perhaps we can work out a way for you to put our banner up on your blog. Would love the opportunity to work with you! Contact@rakereport.net

AJ
President
www.RakeReport.net

6:56 PM  
Blogger Defender said...

Hello,

My name is Mike. I am a big fan of your site. I recently started my own poker blog and wanted to know if you would be interested in linking our sites up? My site is:

http://system.squarespace.com/poker-project/

My journal already draws a good amount of visitors, but the poker section is new. Anyways, best of luck to you.

-Mike

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Poker Games said...

I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating "OOOOOOOO" blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your "OOOOOO" Blog is so perfect!
--------------------------
Our www: No Deposit Poker & Free Poker & Poker Cash

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Texas holdem online said...

Before any cards, the first two players to the left of the button (virtual poker dealer) must post a blind individual who somehow replaces the antes stud. Most often, the small blind is equal to half the fat. So if the first player position 5, the second position 10.

The blinds are not dead money, that is to say, these auctions are part of the current round of betting. We can consider that the blind is a forced bet and the big blind is a forced recovery.

free easy 10 dollars


To compensate for the disadvantage of being small blind is the next player, so after the third button, who speaks first.

So the big blind will speak last. But soon things turn suivan resume their normal course and it is the small blind who speaks little first if it is still present.

Other compensation: the big blind, if not revived in the first round, can revive itself.

Unlike stud, where the player's position depends on the poker cards visible, the button always speaks last - except in the first round of betting where he spoke before the small blind in the end turn to speak.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Poker bonuses said...

While Hold'em is exciting, surprising and exciting, you must know a few useful things before you embark on this adventure and to risk a few euros.
free starting capital
This section provides some of those little things that is good to know to make the transition between the 7-card stud and Texas hold'em poker.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home