Tuesday, June 06, 2006

for once im happy with third


Reached the final of the 20k last night after playing really well, and only sucking out once when i moved my last 5 big blinds in with 22 and ran into QQ, but the 2 on the flop saved me. The final started with me in 8th chip position out of 9 with about 140,00 chips with blinds at 5k/10k fortunately though there was a huge lucksack who by sucking players out left right and centre managed to aquire 1,675,000
chips by the time it was 4 handed.
there was a guy in the last 4 who had been disconnected for the entire final table, he had 80k or so when it was 4 handed and with a near $1k difference between 3rd and 4th i decided to do the pussy thing and wait for him to get k'od.
So when he was all in for 10k on the bb with 10/20k blinds we all decided to see the flop. which came 3 6 9 which fitted my 39 very nicely, i decided just to shove all in for 130k which was called my the CL with 58
yes the 7 came on the turn toseal my fate in third, but if this guy hadnt have knocked all of those players out i would have been probably 5th or 6th with the trash i got from the dealer in the final.
Been a while since ive won a comp outright, probably about 18 days but at least im playing better in the 20k and 15k comps. My time will come

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your post on blonde didn't stay up very long?? I thought it hit the nail right on the head.

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home