Monday, February 20, 2006

You Lucky Twat Rick!!


Got extremely lucky in some crucial pots throught this tourney one was turning over AQ and JK with A8 soooooted which hit the flush on the river.
I also got very lucky when i was heads up hitting an 8 to win with my K8 v KT, however i was quite far infront at the time...

Id like to thank Gaz15 for seating me on the final table, he will vouch for me getting very spawny...

Gaz15's brother Cobster3I5 got a 3rd in the 15k for $1.8k and portfolio also scooped a very nice $5k in the 15k which starts at 8:00pm...

Midway through this 5k tourney ive just won, i realised i was out of ciggies so took a taxi to the 24 hour garage... Im glad i did so now because my nails would have been chewed off my now.

This is probably 1st tourney ive won this month, and by my own admission i haven't been playing too well and spunking away big stacks.
Im sure ill get another one before the end of the month, hopefully in one of the $15k's which have proven so illusive recently.
cheers, rick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home