Sunday, January 15, 2006

Bit of classy Perry Como

It's impossible, tell the sun to leave the sky, it's just impossible It's impossible, ask a baby not to cry, it's just impossible Can I hold you closer to me and not feel you goin' through me But the second that I never think of you, oh how impossible Can the ocean keep from rushin' to the shore, it's just impossible If I had you, could I ever want for more, it's just impossible And tomorrow, shouldya ask me for the world, somehow I'd get it I would sell my very soul and not regret it For to live without your love is just impossible

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very romantic although I wonder about you.
I like being ur darling darling baby and enjoyed babysitting for you today.
Paula

7:58 PM  
Blogger richard trigg said...

nice 1, paula, should have something pokerwise to report but my form is that bad, i gotta write something, maybe an article---- but with my form at the moment no-one will listen... hope your still winning and what do you wonder about????

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now i realize the whole world can see my comments my wondering needs to reamin just that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home