Tuesday, December 06, 2005



Not a bad start for the day!!, played in a $100 9 seater stt when someone raised, i found AA on the bb i decided to get sneaky and just called,

I was planning to check raise him on flop, but i ended up check calling his huge overbet on a flop of J103

he bet 3400 allin into a 800 pot!! so theres me thinking he has got AJ or KJ and he turns over 10 10 for trips. Cant believe he played it like that but good luck to him.

I then came 2nd in a $50 6 seater, then decided to play the 11:00am $3500 guaranteed $27 buy in.

Started v well trebling up with AQ on a Qhigh board on the second hand, From then on i was slowly building my stack and playing good poker. I was doubled up with QQ and when there were 12 left found AA in first position i raise to 4800------- blinds were at 1,200-2,400 a player decided to re-raise for another 27k, he has optimistically moved in with A10 off suit and no help for him and i reach the final with a commanding chip lead of 96k as opposed to the 2nd placed 55k.

The final was the only time in the tourney where alas, the cards deserted me,

I waited and waited ( pinching a couple to keep me afloat) people were getting knocked out--- but not by me :)

we reached 3 handed and i was pot committed to go call an all-in bet with J9. He turned over AQ and i hit my jack on the turn.

we began heads up with me trailing 5 to 1 in chips i had 54k v 278k and with blinds 5k-10k i didnt have much time. I had to get busy... after passing the first few hands i decidedto make a move with K3 os which was quicky called by blindhogg with A10 which caught AA on the flop, so i was 2nd :(

Still not a bad result, if only i had some ammo in the final i coulda won the bloody thing.

may play in a couple of other tourneys tonight if the pub doesnt call............:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home